Thursday, February 02, 2006

First entry...

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...with blogger. Now honestly you're welcome to read my ramblings here, and perhaps from time to time I'll be compelled to write something really intriquing, ridiculous or gasp* something controversial even...or perhaps my stories will be subject to slight exageration for the public's entertainment. I can't say that I'm overly excited about this blog, but first things' first, I am a xanga traitor. There was a time when I did use xanga and was actually rather good at updating it, but however no more, now my xanga page has whithered and died and has gone to the blog heaven, where all forgotten, boring, and un-updated blogs go. Therefore, I am starting anew with blogger. Hopefully this blog will turn out better than the lost and departed soul of my xanga site...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home